Welcome to Masturbation Month
Usually self-pleasure is a solo activity. This month we want to shine a light on masturbation and offer handy dandy tips on your adventure. (Pun intended.)
Which is why you’re invited to play Rub One Out Bingo!
Why Rub One Out Bingo
Masturbation is supposed to be fun. It relieves stress and helps people learn what kind of touching makes them feel good. Don’t forget about the endorphins from feeling good and orgasms.
In short: Self-pleasuring is good for you.
This May, we want to encourage adventurous romance readers like you to explore what turns you on and how you take pleasure into your own hands. Help us take the shame away from masturbation by talking about how fun it can be and how natural it is!
We’re teamed with romance authors, sexperts, and book bloggers to offer you tips, motivation, and spank bank material. They’ll be sharing throughout the month on our blog and their sites. Make sure to bookmark this page as we update it with their guest posts!
As if the promise of orgasms on your own terms isn’t enough, we’ve teamed with some fabulous folks to offer prizes from Blush Novelties, Forever Romance, Cleis Press, and more! Everyone who participates is eligible to win.
AND we’ve curated the Rub One Out Kit, which contains the mind blowing Satisfyer Pro 3 Vibration. Order yours now!
I’m sold! How do I join?
How to Play #RubOneOutBingo
We’ve created a special bingo card to help you try new to you experiences. You don’t have to share any details you’re not comfortable with, but we’ll be discussing the different squares on our blog and on Twitter with hashtag #RubOneOutBingo.
Squares include a mix between finding spank bank material and “homework:”
- Read a sexy comic
- Read a romance with solo sex toy play
- Rub one out in the shower–and much more!
Ready to play?
Rub One Out Bingo Schedule
During the month of May, we have some amazing romance authors, sexperts, and book bloggers sharing book recs and masturbation tips to help you fill the squares on your bingo card.
Below is our current line-up.
- Deborah Wilde talks about exhibitionism in her book (sex in the park, anyone?)
- Suzanne Krohn of Love in Panels offers pervy comic recommendations
- Kait Scalisi, sex educator of Passion by Kait, wants you to masturbate mindfully
- Lucy Eden shares her top picks for heroines who rub a nub nub
- Jen Porter of Romance Novel News offers 3 smoking hot romances with sex toy play
- Rachel Kramer Bussel discusses her most memorable erotica short stories
- Tessa Tempest offers a sneak peek into her reverse harem romance. Hot warrior Vikings, anyone?
- Tamsen Parker on why spit doesn’t count as lube–especially in romances.
- How Elia Winters heats up her books with sex toys
- Rebecca Brooks’ masturbation scene excerpt is S-E-X-Y!
- JenReadsRomance recommends 4 off-the-charts romances with voyeurism or exhibitionism
- Renee Dahlia has recommendations for romances with some hot sex toy action
- Harper Miller has very NSFW excerpt with webcams, dirty talk, and deft fingers.
- Suzanne Clay shows us why watching others playing around can be fun
We’ll update the list with direct links to their article when they’re live.
#RubOneOutBingo Prizes & How to Win
We have amazing prizes for everyone who participate! Make sure you check your email each week with info on how to add your name for the prize giveaway. The sooner you join Rub One Out Bingo list, the more chances you’ll have to enter.
5 Grand Prize bundles
Each bundle featuring sex toys from Blush Novelties, books from Forever Romance & Cleis Press, and a “Reading is Sexy” Bawdy Bookworms tote. (Open to US and Canadian addresses only).
We’ll surprise you with the specific prizes in each bundle, but here’s what you can win:
- Blush Novelties: Aria Magnify, Aria Mi Vibe, Luxe Gio, Sweet Bunny Vibe, Noje G Slim, and Noje W3
- Forever Romance: Books by Shelly Bell, Carly Bloom, Jay Crownover, Jenny Holiday, and Jodi Ellen Mapas
- Cleis Press: Best Women’s Erotica 3, Best Lesbian Erotica 3, Legends of Lust, Marriage Training, and Asarotica
But wait, there’s more prizes! You’ll have the opportunity to win prizes from
- Ebook & giftcard from Harper Miller
- Ruby Glow vibe from Tabitha Rayne
- Signed book from Lucy Eden
- Ebook from Rebecca Brooks
- Sensual Self Care 101 workshop for 2 from sexpert Reba C Thomas
- Ebook from Renee Dahlia
Some of these prizes are open internationally! Limit one prize per person. We want to spread the love to as many as possible.
How to Join #RubOneOutBingo
You made it this far, so why not join us! Add your name to the list for weekly updates, including how to enter our giveaways.